Engineered for Performance, Designed for the Planet. Vans Skateboarding introduces the Zahba with ImpactWaffle™, the brands latest performance innovation that delivers next level impact protection without sacrificing boardfeel. Comprised of three parts, ImpactWaffle™ encases two layers of VR3Cush™ foam cushioning in a SickStick™ rubber outsole providing the right amount of impact protection in all the right places. The Zahba™ was designed with sustainability in mind and qualifies for Vans’ VR3 Checkerboard Globe Logo. Vans VR3 designation follows strict material guidelines with one or a combination of regenerative, responsibly sourced renewable, and recycled materials making up at least 30% of the product.
- IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
- VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants.
- SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ rubber cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with a reversed waffle tread pattern in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. This outsole contains at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
- DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
- REFINED FIT: Low profile, easy to wear skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
- UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting.